Wednesday 20 July 2011

colour changing nail polish:)

Sorry I didn't post any thing for the past few days but on Monday my sister and I went to the shop "GLOSS" and saw some colour changing nail polish so we wanted to try it out to see if it worked and so we did.
We bought the purple and pink one. When we got home, we applied it on our nails.
 It actually works!! The nail polish doesn't change according to your mood, it changes according to the temperature. So when its hot it turns pink, when its cold it turns purple and when its warm or half cold,half hot the nail polish can turn into light purple or half pink and half purple!!!!:) awesome right!!!
Sometimes the tips of your nail can be pink while the rest is purple or the other way around.
Here are some of the pictures of the nail polish on my nails:


bottle of colour changing nail polish

this is when my nails turn purple because of the temperature
this is when my nails turn pink but has some purple on the tips of my finger nail
this is when my nails turn pink

Since we found out the nail polish actually changes colour we really want to buy more but with different colours such red/pink or green/blue and others.
Hope you enjoy my posts!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment